Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a subsidiary company of a law firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
Job Type: Full Time
About the Role
- This firm is recognized in legal and business circles as the pioneer and preeminent corporate and commercial law firm in Nigeria, with a rich history spanning over 60 years, which is unrivaled in the Nigerian legal industry.
- The incumbent will amongst others, provide company secretarial services to other clients including scheduling meetings, proactively managing agendas, taking minutes, following up on action items to ensure achievement of deliverables and reporting on matters arising.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) – Minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division).
- BL – Minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division)
- Certified with ICSAN
- A Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
- 8-10 years post call to the Nigerian Bar combined with cognate work experience with a considerable number of years spent in corporate commercial law practice
- Excellent knowledge of corporate governance
- Excellent communication
- Flexibility and creativity
- Working knowledge of corporate and securities law
- Understanding of company law and commercial law
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email