Business Development Executive at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our Client a mutifacetted conglomerate is currently seeking to grow its team by recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expandour clientele. You will be the front of the company and will havethe dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drivesustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective client
- achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of HND / BSc / BA in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience working as a business development executive, marketer, realtor manager in a reputable Real Estate firm, investment management firm, Mortgage Bank or any relevant industry with verifiable achievements
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiationskills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- High-level communication skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Knowledge of real estate marketing process
- Candidates must be a commission focused person
- Must be a key/team player and vast in strategizing.
- Proven sales track record.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.