We make some of the most beloved brands in Nigeria – Cadbury Bournvita beverage, TomTom and Trebor Buttermint confections. We are part of Mondelez International, Inc., a global snacks powerhouse with an unrivaled portfolio of brands people love.
Brand Manager, Gum & Candy
You create and implement the innovation/renovation strategy that is aligned with the brand vision to drive sustainable growth.
How you will contribute
You will work with others in Mondelēz International to determine an innovation strategy and priorities to enable consumer-centric brand growth and execute commercial innovation plans on innovation based on identified goals. In partnership with brand teams, you will define and deliver plans to renovate the core brand and to strengthen the entire portfolio through innovation and renovation. You will also manage the portfolio (which includes brand architecture). In this role, you are accountable for revenue and profit, sharing objectives as they relate to innovation, and monitoring performance against key performance indicators. Based on your deep consumer insights, brand strategy and positioning, you will integrate innovation into marketing communication plans and campaigns.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Marketing, ideally in a matrix environment in the consumer goods industry
- Developing and marketing product innovations at a cross-country level
- Working effectively with other marketing disciplines and with cross-functional teams
- Working with design, innovation and research agencies
- Analytical and creative skills—a balance of commercial and strategic acumen
- Understanding consumers
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, and executive presentation skills
More about this role
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Strong Commercial knowledge and Digital marketing skills
Education / Certifications:
Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
As may be required from time to time
No Relocation support available