Brand Manager (FMCG) at Phillips Outsourcing Limited
Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager (FMCG) – Hausa Speaking
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Contribute to Brand Strategy definition.
- Initiate annual Brand marketing review and plans for the Brand with detailed information on Brand marketing objectives in accordance with overall Brand strategy.
- Define Brand Communication Strategy in accordance to Plan and Brand Positioning, selecting the most efficient media mix in alignment with the Category Marketing Manager.
- To prepare Agency briefs and subsequent evaluation and assessment of subsequent Agency creative proposals.
- Prepare an annual advertising budget for the Brands for the approval of the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Support the development of the yearly Media Brief for the Agency giving guidance regarding advertising budget appropriation by media.
- Monitor and analyze official and unofficial trade margins of competing brands, make appropriate proposals and execute accordingly.
- Ensure that all marketing considerations are considered in making volume projections for the Brand.
- Propose and execute promotions plans and schemes, in alignment with Trade Marketing Team, after approval by the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Propose and test any changes in advertising strategy.
- Work collaboratively with Trade Marketing Team to ensure effective Sales Driver deployment of the Brand in all categories of outlets, driving ultimately Equity.
- Monitor competitive strategies, advertising and positioning platforms with a view to constantly ensuring continued alignment to Brand positioning.
- Report periodically, giving information on all activities undertaken by the Brand and competitive brands.
- Degree educated in Marketing or related courses; an MBA will be an advantage.
- At least 3 years experience within Brand Marketing (FMCG preferred).
- Preferred Candidate: Candidate must be able to speak Hausa Fluently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ready to travel extensively for Brand Related activities.
- Sound understanding and experience in creative/production processes, design and implementation, research and NPD.
- A good understanding of advertising agencies and the ability to plan, measure and execute marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Strong understanding of product marketing and good experience in managing the marketing of a product and liaising within teams and external agencies ATL/BTL.
- Previous brand marketing experience in an FMCG.
- In-depth understanding of the brands s/he handled.
- A willingness to listen and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
N1,000,000 monthly (Gross)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th July, 2023.