Bookings Administrator at Kasar
Kasar Stays is the no. 1 serviced accommodation company based in Kent, United Kingdom. We have been operating for 7 years and are now expanding the team by recruiting 2 new team members. For more information about us check out our web site at: https://kasarstays.com
Job Title: Bookings Administrator
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND qualification.
- Certification in Travels and Tourism is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Excellent knowledge of OTA platforms such as Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia and Trip Advisor
- Desirable knowledge of Channel Managers, such as Staah
- Knowledge of the Travel industry and booking systems
- Must be familiar with Property Management Systems (PMS), such as Res.Harmonics, Kigo or Hostfully
- Must have stable internet access
- Must be able to work virtually
- Must be computer literate
- Dealing with guest enquires from different online platforms such as Airbnb, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, Expedia, Agoda
- Booking reservations for guests by phone, email and from the Kasar Stays web site at www.kasarstays.cojm
- Responding to phone calls received from guests
- Logging all bookings onto the Property Management System (Res:Harmonics)
o (Training provided)
- Providing guests with quotes for all bookings
- Follow up on quotes and enquiries from prospective clients, booking agents, online platforms etc
- Creating invoices for bookings via Xero (training provided)
- Taking payments for bookings via Stripe (training provided)
- Preparing all Welcome Packs and other information sent to guests before their arrival.
- Requesting and providing guests reviews on online platforms.
- Attending team meetings
- Collating and providing progress reports to management on a daily basis
- Providing checking and check out details to guests
- Logging guest issues on Res and reporting to maintenance and operations team
- Liaising with Housekeeping team
- Coordinate daily guest check-ins and check-outs
- Provide daily arrival and check out list to Operation and House Keeping Team
- Liaise with Housekeeping and Operations Team
- Provide and updating Guest Welcome Packs
- Creating events calendar on all Booking platforms
- Setting up templates for booking.com and Airbnb
- Updating and tracking errors on all booking sites
How to Apply
Please send your CV to the following email address: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 14th of June 2023