Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Banker, Executive
Job ID: 80323881
Location: Sango Over Bridge – Ota, Ogun
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Personal & Private Banking
- Provide banking solutions that meet the Executive Banking customer’s needs in accordance with the business segment’s value proposition.
- To Provide an efficient personal banking service and support to a portfolio of branch-based exclusive banking clients and High Net worth Individuals.
- Provide exclusive banking customers at the branch with basic day–to–day services
- Minimum of First Degree in Finance and Accounting or any related field
- Professional qualification in CIBN, ACCA, ACA, ICAN, ICEN, RIMAN will be an added advantage.
- 3-7 years experience in wealth management, investment banking, Consumer and High Networth
- Generating Ideas
- Developing Strategies
- Interpreting Data
- Seizing Opportunities
- Customer Understanding
- Account opening and maintenance
- Customer Acceptance and Review.
- Product Knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified