Administrative Assistant at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is job role serves as the primary point of contact of the function and performs a variety of administrative responsibilities in line with Business objectives.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- A postgraduate professional certificate in relevant field. (Added advantage).
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- At least 0-3 years post qualification experience must have been in customer services or marketing of products and call centre.
- Prepares and sends communication such as memos, emails, reports and other correspondences.
- Create and maintain filing system both electronic and physical.
- Manages office imprest to ensure restocking of office utilities.
- Mailroom Administration.
- Schedule and coordinate functions’ meetings.
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders on function issues.
- Maintains schedules and event calendars.
- Attends to visitors and direct as appropriate.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform other sundry assignments as directed by the Head of Function.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date