Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) was established to provide suitable evidence based healthcare and information / support to needy children and family in a timely manner. We hope to support and improve the governance tree in healthcare provision in this arena. This Foundation is a testimony and acknowledgement of the valuable contributions to child welfare by the Late Lady Helen Odeka who devoted over 50 years of her working life to promoting the health and wellbeing of new born, infants, children and adolescents in Nigeria. The challenge of this group and the absence of reproducible health care of quality meant that such a gap needed bridging. This is the void that Lady Helen Child Health Foundation will strive to fill.
We are therefore looking for someone who shares in this Vision to help in moving this organization to the next phase of implementing values that will make things better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Personal Assistant to the CEO
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-Time
- Promote activities of the Foundation
- Liaise with press, stakeholders, Donor Agencies
- Take on accessing of funding to support LHCHF Initiatives.
- Create and implement initiatives on behalf of the Organization
- Update and maintain organisational lists/database.
- Prepare background communication and promotional materials for briefings and visits to media houses
- Organize LHCHF Seminars/ Workshop.
- The post holder is required to work closely with the Lagos office to mirror the same governance structure.
- Joint Zoom/Skype operational meetings are mandatory.
- Organize and generate public interest on the activities of the Foundation.
- Manage, record and file all office documents in Abuja Office
- Manage and coordinate the administrative activities of the office
- Collate all relevant information on behalf of the CEO and managing partner
- Prepare and plan for both internal and external meetings in Abuja
- Update and maintain organisational lists/database and address the needs of Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Assist in developing and maintaining close collaboration with mass media, as well as with groups and organizations whose support is essential to the achievement of the Foundation’s Goals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th August, 2023.