Account Graduate Trainee at The Metwest Steel Limited
The Metwest Steel Limited is a conglomerate, operating in Nigeria’s key industry verticals including Manufacturing, Mining, Construction, Transportation, Power and Alternative Energy. We have over 15 years of experience in Nigeria, and in that time have developed loyal and strong distribution channels, across our range of products, as well as a deep understating of the socio-demographic environment which has contributed to our success as a marketing organization. We understand that purchasing our products often represents a large-scale investment on the part of our customers and even our corporate clients. Offering them high quality products and services that meet their expectations requires us to have a deep understanding of their needs and a commitment to excellence throughout the organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Graduate Trainee
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the account payables function in Metwest Steel Limited ’s corporate Head Office.
- Analyze and maintain account payable performance metrics, service relationships and communications across departments in Steel Industry.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of all invoices received from suppliers/ vendors.
- Review staff advance requests and ensure requisitions are duly authorized by relevant department/ unit heads.
- Provide appropriate responses to suppliers’ queries/ issues and escalate unresolved issues to the Head, Head Office Accounting, as required.
- Perform reconciliation of suppliers’ sub-ledger accounts to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Recommend updates to existing invoice processing policies and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 17th December, 2023.