Standard Chartered Bank 2024 – Graduate – Client Coverage – Nigeria
Standard Chartered Bank – We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. As a leading international bank, we strive to help people and businesses prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2024 – Graduate – Client Coverage – Nigeria
Job ID: 2300016639
Job: Business Support, Management & Efficiency
Employee Status: Permanent
Commercial, Corporate and Institutional Banking – Client Coverage – Graduate Programme
- Corporate, Commercial and Institutional Banking (CCIB) at Standard Chartered Bank gives you the opportunity to be more. You can be more innovative, empowered, and impactful and take your career as far as you want it to go.
- We’re a place where ambition meets impact, which means you’ll be able to work on challenging projects, learn new skills and make a meaningful difference to the world.
- For more than 160 years, we’ve been providing world-class financing, investment, treasury and strategic advisory services to our clients. We’ve supported their growth, where and when it matters most.
- We’re the preferred banking partner to over 5,000 clients, covering large corporates, financial institutions, governments, small and medium-sized enterprises and investors, facilitating global trade, capital and investment flows for them around the world.
- Globally, Client Coverage manages and develops our Client relationships. They work across the global network together with our product partners to deliver working capital, financing, trade, cash and financial markets solutions for our clients.
- The solutions cover a wide range of products and services from sustainable trade finance, to credit derivatives and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory.
About the Graduate Programme
- You will be supported and launched into a banking career on a global scale through our 18-month graduate programme. During our induction, you’ll meet peers and senior executives from across the Bank, creating networks that will support your career growth.
- Our training programme will enable you to develop your technical, business, and interpersonal skills. You’ll get real-world simulations and case studies that will make our training come alive.
- Future skill development is a key priority across the programme and your career development, as we’re committed to changing the way banking works for the better.
Client Coverage Roles
- Our industry leading bankers will help you join one of the specialties below. As part of our assessment process, we help you learn more about the opportunities and determine which best suits your skills, attributes, and interests. Through either opportunity, you’ll gain hands-on experience and become an integral part of the team.
- Assistant Relationship Managers support Senior Relationship Managers in the execution of deals, coordination between clients and product partners, and account planning and business approvals. Sales responsibilities will be assigned to you, and you’ll work with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities.
- Credit Analysts assist Relationship Managers in managing risk, structuring deals, and monitoring existing clients. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our CCIB products and how they are structured. You’ll also conduct credit, financial, and industry risk analysis, as well as learn about environmental, sustainability, and reputational risk types and how we manage them.
- We welcome students from all degree disciplines and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds.
- We’re looking for team players with excellent academic achievements and extracurricular activities, agile multi-taskers who can handle pressure, analytical minds with numeracy and attention to detail, and those who are adept at building relationships and striving towards goals.
- Final year students, able to start July 2024
- Permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to
- UK and UAE, we consider candidates requiring visa sponsorship. In the UAE, priority is given to UAE nationals
- US Graduate roles, we will not consider applicants seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2024; 11:59 PM