ZTE Corporation is a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. Founded in 1985 and listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, the company has been committed to providing innovative technologies and integrated solutions for global operators, government and enterprise, and consumers from over 160 countries across the globe. Serving over 1/4 of the global population, the company is dedicated to enabling connectivity and trust everywhere for a better future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wireless Product Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
- Takes charge of wireless product solution planning, project implementation, network analysis and solution marketing in the operator market in Nigeria
- Conducts technical exchanges with customers, analyzes and determines customer requirements, and provides overall solutions.
- Takes charge of project bidding, including pre-bidding guidance, bidding organization, technical solutions, and project clarification and negotiation.
- Communicate and coordinate with project team members, integrate internal resources, and promote project progress.
- Establishes and maintains good relationships with customers in the technical line, and promotes reserved projects.
- Information gathering and analyze related solutions, related markets and industry markets.
- Plan, support, organize and implement technical marketing activities and branding activities, such as Workshop, presentations and exchanges, and model site visits.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Telecommunications Engineering.
- Have the spirit of teamwork, fast learning ability, and an open mind, and be good at organizing, planning, communication, and coordination, and promotion of implementation and stress resista
- Be able to make technical presentatin including trend of the industry, ZTE wireless solution & highlights and ZTE product specification etc.
- Making solution based on ZTE wireless product.
- Analyzing network traffic, utilization, coverage and KPI etc. to find out the reasonable network planning for expansion and new site build.
- Have experience in network planning/optimization/product solution. Be able to make solution in PPT and presentaion of technical solution and clarification of wireless project.
- Have project experience in wireles network products, and be capable of developing and exchanging solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified