Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Coordinator – Trade and Payment Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Effective cash management
- Effective supervision of trade and payment units in line with approved policy
- Compliance with agreed performance level
- Reviewing of all LCs related charges ensuring the charges align with underlining agreement and facility documents.
- Be responsible for daily, weekly, monthly and year-end reporting
- Assisting in the management of bank relationship
- Providing investment analysis and options to support excess cash placement
- Taking responsibility for accuracy and completeness of monthly interest expense and accruals.
- Effective supervision and monitoring of import and export documentation with other related activities
- Supervision of effective local suppliers and staff payments
- Effective coordination of foreign supplier’s bill settlement and communication
- Reviewing service level agreement with banks on quarterly basis and develop reports to track the agreed SLAs
- Carrying out in a timely manner other responsibility assigned by the Manager.
Education & Experience
- Hold an HND / B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounts or other Social Sciences
- An accounting professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in similar capacity.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Foreign trade processing and documentation
- Financial regulations
- Customs and Trade regulations
- Accounting Policies and procedures
- Computer proficiency
- Financial Analysis
- Treasury Software.
- Good Communication skills
- Problem Solving Skill
- Excellent customer and Relationship Mgt.
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- People management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not indicated