Training Coordinator at Lonadek
Lonadek is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world. As a group of technical consultants, we have developed our core competencies in the areas of Local Content Consultancy, Recruitment and Placement of Skilled Personnel in the oil and gas industry. We are committed to Human Resource Capital Development, Technology Transfer, Engineering Systems Implementation, Engineering Support Services and Due Diligence for multinational organisations. We aim to add value to the businesses of our clients, colleagues and partners by building capacity, capability and competence. Through our unique project execution and implementation strategy, we focus on value addition for national development and socio-economic transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking to engage the services of seasoned Training & Human Capacity Development Managers to provide strategic leadership for her Training and Human Capital Development Initiatives (HCDI).
Amidst other responsibilities, the ideal candidate would be expected to;
- Coordinate the tactical, operational and strategic functions of the Training & HCDI Business Unit.
- Develop and implement instructional designs that perfectly aligns with industry specifications and customer requirements.
- Optimise the internal and external training processes to align with international standards and global best practice
- Coordinate all internal and external training projects and interventions.
- Lead the revenue generation drive for Lonadek’s Training & HCDI endeavour.
- Develop and maintain relationship with global stakeholders, partners, relevant associations, affiliations and societies through effective collaboration and partnerships.
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- B.Sc / M.Sc / MBA in Science, Engineering or Humanities.
- Membership of relevant professional body, e.g., CMD, CIPM, NSE.
- Minimum of 10 years Training & Development managerial work experience, preferably in an Engineering Technology Company or Consulting Firm.
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Office Suites, LMS, and other Engineering & IT solutions.
- Candidates should have a sound business acumen, and a proven track record of driving sales and revenue in previous engagements, for both technical and non-technical trainings.
- Candidates with background in Engineering Technology, Asset and Information Management are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 1st September, 2023.