The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Specialist – EDR Portfolio
Location: Nigeria Head Office, Lagos
Department: Trade Marketing
About the Role
- The Trade Marketing Specialist supports the Channel execution of TDI promo calendars and manages all assigned channels and subtrade channels.
- This individual will be responsible for Contributing to the Capability development of customer marketing & sales team by sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Activates Sales Driver execution to all assigned Channels and subtrade Channels.
- Crates in the system (SAP) all new SKUs for the PS Portfolio.
- Creates material for Sales organizers / Sales Support Materials
- Supports execution of TDI Promo Calendar and manages relevant processes.
- Manages POSMs and ensures effective allocation according to Channel PiCos.
- Supports LM with IMAP Trade Budget monitoring.
- Ensures implementation of own IDP.
- Contributes to the Capability development of customer marketing & sales team by sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Aligns plans with key cooperating departments and resolves daily issues to deliver activation & trade plans.
- Implements trade marketing activities plan behind New Brand Initiatives/Launches.
- Ensures that activation opportunities are identified in cooperation with Field Sales and initiatives taken drive incremental performance.
- Supports in the development of the Annual Trade Marketing Plan both in CCH and Brand Owner FY perspective.
- Leads implementation of on trade activation plan in cooperation with field sales team
- Cooperates closely with field sales team in implementing activation initiatives to drive market leadership.
- Supports the implementation of the engagement plan for internal stakeholders.
- Builds effective relationships with Customers through development & implementation of Customer plans that support.
Education & Experience
- University Degree in a Business area
- Master’s education a plus
- 3-5 years of Trade marketing or frontline experience
- Previous sales experience (combined with Marketing experience) a plus.
Are These Your Secret Ingredient?
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills – the ability to carry people along and influence people to action.
- Strong knowledge of merchandising and Point of Purchase materials specification.
- Strong analytical muscle and results orientation – the ability to link insights with clear solutions.
- Strong project management – ability to drive end to end project delivery on time and in full with limited support and intervention.
- Strong Communication Skills – written (ppt slides, Microsoft Word, email) and oral.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Drive to make an impact; problem solver with strong learning agility.
- Self-starter with a strong level of determination and strong knowledge of industry and competition.
- Strong knowledge of beverage products, solid trade marketing (shopper, customer, channel) expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified