International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Representative
Job Requisition ID: 30047602
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Job Type: Full time
- The key purpose of this role is to leverage capital and people resources in order to enhance sustainable growth in sales volume, market share and competitive advantage.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
Channel Management & Execution:
- Custodian of channel and trade marketing knowledge and expertise.
- Define, quantify and sensibly segment the appropriate channel within the market, and then apply channel strategies accordingly
- Ongoing development, co-ordination and standardisation of IRVPs incorporating this into the connection strategy through alignment with marketing and execution standards, development of tool kits, frameworks, measures and standards and best practice transfers
- Develop the above IRVPs programmes (in conjunction with brand marketing) that fit, and are appropriate to, agreed channel strategies, including events, refrigeration, draught, merchandising, category management, signage and promotions.
- To develop expertise in merchandising, promotions, point of connection (POC), events, category management, BTL, calendar development etc.
- Ownership of the system to monitor trade execution standard whilst working with sales team to ensure execution standards are met
- Develop, own and drive Cold Strategy in country
- Develop and own the definition of execution standards across all elements of the sales driver triangle
- Develop annual BTL plans (Executions and Promotions) and communicate to sales teams
- Complete details behind each activity including budgets, capture in an annual activity plan and share with sales teams
- Develop and manage appropriate competitor response in trade
- Ensure promotion activities and point of connection materials allocations take place as per plans and need for adhoc responses from time to time
- Review activity and results; communicate changes and initiatives through regular CPF sessions.
- Review, Track in-trade audit KPIs and communicate in-trade audit standards
Budgets and P&L:
- Fully accountable for BTL budget, including Executions and Brand Promotions
- Fully accountable for Coolers, Draught and Activations equipment Capex budget
- Ensure adherence to budget disciplines for department
- Implement appropriate controls to ensure transparency and accountability of expenditure
- Manage fixed costs
- Build effective business partnerships with key customers
- Manage 3rd Party BTL agencies and ensure set standards are met at all times.
- Review performance against communicated targets.
- Minimum of a First Degree in either Business Administration or Humanities from an accredited, and recognised university.
- 2 years experience in trade marketing
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications i.e. (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Key attributes and competencies:
- Excellent management & leadership skills
- Practical knowledge of market structures and consumer trends in Nigeria
- Numeracy Skills – ability to work with detailed analysis
- Process and Project management
- Ability to persuade and get results through managing diverse groups
- High attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date