Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customized, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Supervisor (Open Market)
Locations: Aba – Abia, Kaduna, Kano
- Traveling throughout an assigned territory to train and guide company sales representatives.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by persuading customers within an assigned territory to purchase company products and services.
- Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory.
- Conducting surveys to better understand customer needs.
- Attending trade shows to promote company products and services.
- Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned territory meets company expectations.
- Motivating Sales Representatives to achieve sales quotas and evaluating their performance based on their ability or inability to achieve sales quotas.
- Monitoring competitors’ sales activity within an assigned territory.
- Minimum of BSc / HND in any relevant field
- 4-6 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience in open-market FMCG is a MUST
- Candidate must be working in an FMCG / Manufacturing Company
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
N150,000 – N170,000 monthly +sales incentives+ transport & airtime float.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.