Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant to South West Business Division
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Support the Divisional Head, in all aspects of driving and achieving strategic business plans, with strong attention to details.
- Initiate, manage and select strategic projects and initiatives on behalf of the Divisional Head
- Responsible for articulation and communication of Division’s strategy across the business to ensure that the strategy details are well understood and aligned with all sub-segments or units’ standalone strategies.
- Responsible for setting up and coordinating all activities that has to do with the Business Planning Development in the Division
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively ensure that appropriate tracking/follow up mechanisms are in place to monitor the implementation of strategic priorities.
- Support Divisional Head in effective supervision of all the business units in the division
- Coordinate and provide leadership for the Business Planning Team; including distribution and monitoring of adhoc tasks for team members.
- Supporting the Divisional Head in the development and implementation of specific strategies to achieve set-goals.
- Providing analytic board/management reports for key decision-making at executive and board meetings.
- Monitor the implementation of the business’ short-, medium- and long-term strategic goals and objectives.
- Tracking and evaluating performance of all the Business Teams within the division as required.
- Responsible for articulation and communication of Division’s strategy across the business to ensure that the strategy details are well understood and aligned with all sub-segments or units standalone strategies.
- Responsible for setting up and coordinating all activities that has to do with the Business Planning Responsibilities in the division.
- Perform other roles/task as required by the Divisional Head
Key Competency Requirements
- Banking structure, policies and procedures.
- Risk management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of the business environment
- Knowledge of banking operations, banking services/products
Skill / Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good communication and excellent presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal relationships and team building spirit.
- Business Product Development
- People Management.
- Customer relationship management
- Business advisory
- Business & report writing
- Problem solving
- Strong networking skills
- IT and computer appreciation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified