Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Management Specialist
Job Identification: 166
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full-time
- Design competency models across the talent processes by identifying competencies needed by employees across the Group.
- Work with respective stakeholders in developing training and development strategies to support the Power OpCos to ensure that employees have the necessary skills to meet their objectives.
- Collaborate with respective Power OpCos HR departments in facilitating annual talent and succession discussions.
- Monitor and evaluate employees’ progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that ensures the right competencies and capabilities are met.
- Act as the organization’s learning organization conscience by advocating practices that improve team effectiveness, systems thinking, personal mastery, employee engagement, and continuous improvement.
- Work with senior leaders on individual development best practices and facilitate the overall implementation of career mapping of high potentials, emerging leaders, and managers.
- Design and implement effective training tailored to address the talent sustainability initiative.
- Develop and manage the competency management policy and procedures.
- Develop and implement an internal mobility framework within the power OpCos.
- A First Degree preferably in Social, Human, and or Behavioural Sciences
- A professional qualification in CIPMN, CIPD, or SHRM is desirable
- 6-8 years experience with at least 2 years in Talent Management.
Skills & Competencies:
- Change Management & Leadership expert
- Competency Model Development & Management
- Talent Identification & Development
- Talent Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory / Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2023.