Storekeeper at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
- Ensure daily issuance of materials
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Ensure all posting of issuance in bin cards
- Issuance of fuels AGO and PMS
- Preparation of gate pass
- Participate in stock count exercise
- To control over all activities in Stores Department
- To ensure both quality and quantity of materials
- To maintain proper records.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
- OND in Purchase or NCE with 3 years relevant work experience
- Highly skilled in computer operations
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified