Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software, Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Outside Sales Representative, Secure Power
Job ID: 008J57
- We have an opportunity for an established Service Outside Sales Representative – Secure Power to join our Services Business based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- This position will be 100% empowered to work in a hybrid work environment that could include a mix of remote/home, in the office, at Customer Sites or travelling.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Develop a strategic business plan to maximize service opportunities.
- Develop strong customer relationships and promote a holistic solutions approach to minimize risk, promote safety and maximise availability.
- Collaborate with other sales, and key operational professionals, to optimize portfolio reach and return.
- Embrace, promote and embed digitisation across sites, customers and growth opportunities.
- Deliver on agreed customer account plans and pre-sales activities and metrics.
- Identify and develop new service opportunities and project opportunities to grow the existing pipeline.
- The successful candidate should have a (4) year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 – 10 years of technical sales experience.
- Turnkey/Projects Sales Experience, ideally with Bid Management and Facilitation.
- Known for your curiosity, Love of Technology and Consultative Selling Approach
- Experience winning high-value business through client-facing demand creation.
- Knowledge of/Exposure to Data Centres and/or UPS’s/Critical Cooling products.
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities:
- Flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life.
- Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities.
- A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a globally energised team.
- A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2023; 4:59:00 PM