At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Application Support Analyst
Purpose of Role
- The Senior Application Support Analyst will supervise other support analysts and play a critical role in managing and maintaining our application portfolio, including ERP, CRM, and all other bespoke, off-the-shelf, or enterprise applications.
- This role requires a deep understanding of application development, life cycle management, support, troubleshooting, and a proactive approach to ensuring the seamless operation of our website and software systems.
- The position will work closely with other department leaders to ensure IT is delivering as a business enabler across all sections of the organization.
- The ideal candidate may have previous aviation management experience and a proven track record of effective team management and results-driven leadership.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Application Support & Portfolio Managmenet:
- Take ownership of APL diverse application portfolio, including ERP, CRM, and other bespoke, off-the-shelf, or enterprise applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand application requirements, enhancements, and changes.
- Provide advanced technical support for applications, including incident resolution, troubleshooting, and performance monitoring.
- Act as the escalation point for complex application-related issues.
Continuous Impovement, Documentation & Training:
- ldentify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies in application support and maintenance.
- Proactively implement changes to enhance application stability and performance.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of application configurations, procedures, and troubleshooting steps.
- Conduct training sessions for IT staff and end-users on best practices for utilizing applications effectively.
- Liaise with external software vendors and service providers to coordinate all levels of support and maintenance activities.
- Ensure timely resolution of vendor-related issues and escalations in line with agreed SLA.
Security & Compliance:
- lmplement and enforce security best practices for application access and data protection.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and company policies.
Educational Qualification / Knowledge / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- An M.B.A. or M.S. in information security is an added advantage. ITIL and SQL certification.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience in application support, with a focus on managing complex application portfolios and deploying business applications.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting application issues and system integrations.
- Strong knowledge of database management systems, technology stack, Net,
- MS SQL, Dynamics, Power BI and API Integration Platforms.
- Experience in designing, developing, deploying and supporting Dynamics CRM, ERP.
- Experience applying IT management operational teams, & in a business environment.
- Experience in working relationships and delivery outcomes with 3rd party vendors.
- Experience with IT lifecycle planning and proven skills in cost and time management, facilitation and negotiation.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting Dynamics CRM
- Strong leadership skills in order to motivate and lead their team effectively and to ensure that junior employees have the knowledge they need to do their jobs well.
- Strong interpersonal skills which enable them to communicate with their team, give clear instructions, and provide great customer service.
- Dynamic forward thinker that can anticipate industry trends and mastermind innovative solutions with modern aviation-related technologies and practices.
- Ability to work effectively across organizational departments and functions to achieve strategic goals.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and provide effective solutions.
- Collaborative mindset and the ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail: Ensure accuracy in documentation and application configurations.
- Proactive attitude: Identify potential problems and take preventive actions.
- Adaptability: Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and technologies.
- Ability to make quick decisions under pressure, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills. Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
Job Specification (Key Result Area/Priority):
- IT Service Delivery
- IT Business Process Optimization
- IT Customer Satisfaction
- IT Stakeholder Relationship Management
- IT Good Corporate Governance & Compliance
- IT Organizational Effectiveness
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 6th October, 2023.