Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Business Development Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Sales & Business Development Officer will be responsible for the management of existing clients to ensure retention, development of new businesses and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth.
- S/He will explore new business opportunities and carry out business strategies that are in line with organizational objectives.
- S/He will work with regional managers to identify regional market opportunities and build good working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with prospective corporate & HNI and existing high-net-worth clients.
- Provide personalized investment advisory services, offering tailored solutions to meet clients’ financial objectives.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute effective sales strategies.
- Stay abreast of market trends, economic developments, and investment products to deliver informed recommendations.
- Maintain accurate client records, track interactions, promote cross sales opportunities and ensure compliance with industry regulations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or related field.
- A proven track record of at least 3 years in sales and investment management within the Finance, Asset and Wealth Management industry.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, investment products, and portfolio management.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Relevant certifications (e.g. ACCA, CFA, CFP) would be advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2023.