Olam Nigeria Limited is located in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the Farm Support Services Industry. Olam Nigeria Limited has 3,000 employees at this location and generates $222.01 million in sales (USD).
With offices and operational units across all geopolitical zones of the Nigerian Federation, Olam has a wide and growing network of farmers, suppliers, wholesalers, local buying agents (LBAs), customers and service providers. Today, these networks encompass approximately 500,000 farmers and have created tens of thousands of jobs in indirect employment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager – Edible Oil
- As a Sales and Marketing Specialist, you will play a vital role in driving revenue growth and promoting the company’s products or services.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies to reach potential customers, generate leads, and convert them into loyal clients.
- The role requires a blend of sales expertise and creative marketing skills to maximize business opportunities and achieve targets.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for the increase of market share and profitability on a sustainable basis in line with the Annual Business Plan (ABP).
- Delivered growth & achieved target on all key P&L metrics – volume, revenue, market share.
- To open new accounts and drive sales volume growth for our Sesame products in the African market.
- Understanding customer requirement in terms of quality, characteristics, end usage and be able to suggest best product from Olam portfolio to customer.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the downstream side of business i.e. manufacturing element, trade and brokered part of supply chain.
- Deliver a target a volume in Edible Oil with PBT target.
- Manage key customer relationships to maximize business and share
- Identify and analyze potential markets, target customers, and industry trends.
- Develop comprehensive sales plans and strategies to achieve company sales targets.
- Define marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Utilize various marketing channels, including digital, social media, email, and traditional methods.
- Develop content for marketing materials, website, and social media platforms to drive brand awareness.
- Achieve sales in Wholesale Channel & other emerging channels.
- Lead and manage the demand of inventory through forecasted demand to cover market requirements.
- Ensure high motivational levels in the team and get the team aligned with the overall strategy that we follow in-country.
- Unearthing new products that can be added on the portfolio with synergies across supply chain.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, making data-driven improvements as needed.
- B2B Sales & Business Development, Product Development, Key Account management and development
- Loves to travel and cares about customer’s problem while keeping in mind company’s commercial interest for a win-win relationship.
- Strategic and preferred partner of customer and successfully deliver win-win for both Olam and customer requirements.
- Ambitious about building career in food industry.
- Strong connect and experience of working with top retailers, preferably in the agricultural commodities space.
- Strong commercial skills to enable and deliver business goals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified