Quantity Surveyor at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria’s real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- Are you the best? We are searching for a highly reliable quantity surveyor to join our exceptional team of professionals.
- The quantity surveyor will be tasked with analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and site managers.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Identifying commercial risks and developing appropriate responses
- Allocating and monitoring the work of subcontractors
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Analysing project outcomes and creating detailed financial reports
- Maximising potential project income at all times
- Ensuring compliance with all health, safety, sustainability, quality and other statutory requirements
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Undertaking feasibility studies, site surveys and estimations
- 10 years of relevant experience as a quantity surveyor.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize on construction site.
- Ability to interpret, understand and organize construction and buildings plans and specifications
- Exceptional numeracy & financial management skills
- Up to date with current residential building regulations
- Great networking abilities.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction, automation, and sustainable practices.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience of managing projects from inception to completion
- Applicants from Middle East and South Asia are highly considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email