United Nigeria Airlines is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality & Safety Auditor / Inspector
- Monitors compliance with and adequacy of procedures required to ensure safe operational practices and airworthy aircraft.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Perform Quality/Safety inspections and audits as per the approved audit plan
- Ensuring thorough continuous inspection, quality control and monitoring that
All maintenance Activities are in conformity with standard and Recommended Practices and Procedures and in compliance with laid-down regulations
- Maintaining surveillance of all work in progress and inspections required to be accomplished during the progress of work and at completion prior to aircraft release to service
- Monitors to ensure that corrective actions resulting from audit reports are carried out
- Investigate non-conformities and recommend corrective action as appropriate
- Perform oversight for routine checks in the hanger and other special tasks as when called up
- The link between the department/section and the Quality Assurance System and Safety Management System.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- must be a graduate
- An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License (AMEL) with Airframe and power plant, or Avionics type ratings or Shall have 4 years in f aviation/engineering/ ground operations/flight operations experience with at least 3 years of work experience in Quality and Safety
- Has quality system training and internal quality audit training
Experience & Qualification
- Good level of written and oral English
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good level of computer skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.