Purchasing Officer at JMG
JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators, and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
JMG is searching for great talent. As one of the leading companies in power generation, electrical infrastructures,and industrial equipment, JMG Limited is keen on finding diverse professionals that are committed to the success of our clients and company. Working for us means joining a team of talented professionals eager to ensure Strong Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction.To achieve this, we hire only the Best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a young and smart graduate for a purchasing officer role. Successful candidate will support projects in the procurement unit; deliver products and documents safely and efficiently to designated location within set timeframe.
- Ensure proper handling and delivery of sensitive materials with authorization if necessary and deliver high standards of customer care.
- Make inquiries of some gensets parts in local markets.
- Purchase parts from the local market.
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance.
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule.
- Load, count items and verify its contents at destination.
- Receive and prepare work orders.
- Ensure proper use of company items.
- Prepare, maintain and submit timely and accurate reports of activities, especially client visits/calls.
- Keep record of daily visits in the log books.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- Candidate should possess a B.Sc / HND in relevant courses.
- Must have 1-3 years experience as a dispatcher or relevant experience.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Results oriented and must be able to learn fast.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated
- Ability to follow instructions, dependable
- Must be physically fit
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the suject of the email.