HRLeverage Africa is the human resource consulting & Workforce Management company you have been looking for. As an HR Company, we are expert in Outsourcing, Recruitment, HR Advisory, Workforce & PEO Services, HRTech, Staffing services , HR for SMEs among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re currently looking for a Product Manager with proven experience in the FinTech space to join the team.
- Deliver highly innovative online customer experience by working in partnership with various departments of the business including Business, Design, UX and Development.
- Working closely with developers to create a front end that is User Experienced focused.
- You will work closely with the Business team to establish and refine best practices across their acquisition channels.
- Drive digital initiatives throughout the organization and demonstrate leadership qualities, showing clear communication of product vision and roadmap to multiple business and technology stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Senior Management, Software Engineering and Marketing on Product Development during various phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Conduct analysis and studies on value, usability and feasibility.
- Develop success metrics and continued analysis of performance and reports post-launch with a lazer focus on a clear north-star metric
- Creating and optimizing product features.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager and at least 2 years within the Fintech.
- A minimum of 3 years working on consumer facing applications
- Experience in the FinTech space would be highly advantageous
- Must reside in Abuja.
- A proven track record and successful history of launching products for consumer facing, transactional websites, payment terminals and mobile applications
- A background in product or software development, with experience working in finance-related initiative
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.