Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
Reference ID: R131822
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Process Engineering
What’s the Role?
- The purpose of the Process Engineer is responsible for all process engineering aspects of Shell’s production facilities, including the Sea Egale FPSO (Floating Production Storage and Offloading), oil and gas separation, produced water treatment, gas compression and dehydration, produced water treatment and reinjection, gas export pipeline, oil flowlines, and infrastructure.
Further responsibilities are as follows:
- Support the Assets and Projects in meeting process safety requirements for Design, Construction and operations.
- Interpret and apply design standards and Provide Process Engineering inputs in technical reviews and Management of Change to ensure technical integrity, efficiency, and safety of facilities.
- Contribute to successful project design delivery – on schedule and on budget – through efficient design practices.
- Share and implement global best practice and learnings with special focus on standardization and repeatability.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in process or facilities engineering.
- Preferably with experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Preferably COREN certified but not required.
- Preferably with knowledge of simulation tools (UNISIM, IPSM-GAP, PIPESIM, etc.).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites. All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.