Payroll Accountant at Phillips Outsourcing Limited
Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customized, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Accountant
Location: Marina, Lagos
- Registration & documentation of newly employed workers
- Management of sick leave days for employees
- Calculation of entitlements of employees who have left the company
- Liaising with Pension Fund Administrators (PFA)
- Calculation of employees monthly salaries
- Generating monthly salary reports and processing of all statutory remittances (P.A.Y.E., Pension, insurance reports, NSITF, Union dues e.t.c.)
- Supervision of payroll officers and processing of employee id cards
- Perform any other functions requested by the Payroll Manager and Head of HR.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Candidate must have previous experience preparing payroll on an ERP software (Microsoft Dynamic Business Central/Sage/ Oracle) and be proficient in Microsoft excel
- Candidate must have proven work experience as Payroll Specialist in a reputable organization
N300,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: People who use excel as the software for processing payroll should not apply