Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payment Operations Associate
Job Type: Full-time
- The Payment Support Associate is a key part of the payments team. He/she has a responsibility within the payments team for providing day-to-day support to internal & external stakeholders on payment related issues, as well as testing and monitoring of payment processes and platforms.
- Assigning, investigating, and responding to payment related escalations
- Work closely with the Head of Payments to review and monitor processing partners performance.
- Identifying, reporting, and tracking progress on payment related technical incidents
- Transaction monitoring & reporting on key payment metrics
- Performing regular tests to monitor the customer experience and journey with JumiaPay, benchmark against competitors and make recommendations for improvements.
- Liaising with business units, product managers, engineering and other applicable groups to ensure smooth integration of new and existing payment products.
- Participate in sprint planning, product demos, testing and pilot phases, to ensure on time high quality delivery
- Working knowledge of industry best practices and operations within a high-volume payments environment
- Fintech, Payments, and a technical background.
- Self-motivated with the ability to quickly establish clear action plans and drive deliverables to completion
Good to Have
- Working knowledge of PBI, Tableau or other data analysis tools
- Technical writing skills
- Keen eye for observation and trend spotting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified