Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together. A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We invite applications for:
Title: 2023 Technical Training Programme
Duration: 18 Months
- We are seeking applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-month training programme on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Centre.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2020 in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
- Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Preference would be given to qualified female applicants.
- Trainees are not Nestle employees, and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme