Lead Roaming, Marketing at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Roaming, Marketing
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Establish, update and renegotiate international roaming relations.
- Identify in roaming partners for PRA to increase revenue. Monitor in roaming business for RP where we already have PRA. Ensure Nigeria fulfills its PRA commitment with RP where PRA are signed.
- Reporting issues, challenges if revenue targets are not achieved. Specify required support and suggest solutions to achieve revenue target.
- Weekly evaluation of how roaming business is going and if any issue is observed it should be escalated.
- Feed into the new product development initiatives based on market feedback from the customer facing elements of the business (VAS & data revenue, S&D, segments, research, customer services, etc.)
- End to end functional subject matter expert for the product from idea generation through to product development, launch, roll-out & product maintenance.
- Ensure efficient compilation and updates of training manuals and product descriptions for all products.
- Ensure quality of all products related content.
Educational Qualification, Experience & Competencies
Education and Certification:
- University Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics or other numerate sciences.
- A master’s in Business administration would be preferred additional qualification dependent on experience.
- Minimum of 7 years in telecom industry, 5 of which must be in roaming function.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of GSM architecture with bias toward roaming and billing platforms.
- A good understanding of network configurations is also required.
- Good knowledge of roaming business and function.
- Ability to work with both DCH and FCH.
- A good knowledge of GSMA rules and regulations that govern roaming.
- Ability to create a roaming product that will meet subscribers need.
- Ability to maintain interpersonal relations with various unit within the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified