Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited is an established leader and pioneer manufacturer of bakery foods providing high quality confectionery foods at competitive price for the consumer market in Nigeria. Incorporated in 2014, Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited has built on its international success producing delightful cup-cake, which is the principal and a new product to the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Key Accounts Executive is responsible for developing and deepening trust relationships with a portfolio of existing customers and developing the pipeline of prospective clients.
- The role will be tasked with acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs for the successful execution of the company’s go-to-market strategy for the sales of the company products. Working closely with the Territory Lead, the role will track and improve customer lifetime value and revenue.
- She/He will also evolve the existing customer acquisition and management process by utilizing innovative core systems to improve value delivery to stakeholders.
- Candidate must display and cascade core values that are consistent with the standards of the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies leads and generates conversions to improve the Territory’s B2B customer base, revenue and margins
- Ensures proper account reconciliation, credit and receivable management
- Utilizes technology and innovation to enhance KYC, consumer insight as well as rendition of business data/reporting
- Ensures compliance with all applicable processes and policies for zero financial exposure and sustainability
- Effectively manages the sales value chain for timely order generation, product delivery and after sales service for consistent customer satisfaction
- Ensures maximum share of mind through consistent delivery to customer expectations and by frequent visits to customer locations
- Proactively tracks, evaluates and acts on market and sector trends with a view to growing ERS’ share of mind and wallet on all product lines
- Minimum of OND / NHD / B.Sc in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in FMCG sales handling key accounts with Supermats.
- Knowledge of Marketing, Strategy & Sales
- Intermediary Excel knowledge
- Strong Speaking and Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Product Knowledge
- Creativity and Organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2023.