IT Test Analyst at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Test Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- A software tester is involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and
- deployment. He/she conducts automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by
- developers is fit for purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues
- First Degree
- Preferably certified in ISTQB Foundation and advanced level, Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK or other project management qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years experience in IT Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- A reasonable level of proficiency in the knowledge of software, which involves
- gathering of requirements, generation of test scripts and test plans, integration with software components and feedback to both the test process and the other teams
- Thinking Positively
- Upholding Standards
- Interacting with People
- Embracing Change
- Articulating Information.
- Functional Analysis and UAT
- Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Quality Assurance
- Requirements Validation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date