Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory & Warehouse Manager
Ref No: R77144
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Would you like to be part of a value driven, commercially oriented international environment where we enable global trade every day?
- As the Inventory & Warehouse Manager you will drive global Warehouse execution standards at local terminal level, using in-house standard tools, processes, and improvement initiatives to optimize total cost of ownership (TCO) throughout the lifecycle of maintained equipment.
- Drive spare parts availability and overstocking/ understocking risk mitigations by balancing the demand-supply equation.
- Health, Safety and Environment: ensure that business activities and individuals, both within immediate area of responsibility and wholistically, adhere to HS&E policies, procedures, and mandatory instructions; to safeguard the environment, protect the wellbeing of individuals and minimise business risk.
- Leadership and Direction: Communicate and drive APMT Asset Maintenance Inventory and Warehousing strategy execution, and its relationship to APMT mission, vision, and values.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Manage stakeholders, finding out their needs/ issues/ concerns and reacting accordingly, to support the communication of business information and decisions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Incoming goods arrivals
- Parts issuance to work tasks, assembly, or repair
- Stock control accuracy
- Scrapping, obsolescence
- Intercompany buying and selling
- Preservation and tool management
Inventory levels optimisation towards risk mitigation:
- Manage demand signals and purchase requisition.
- Facilitate categorisation and drive inventory strategy
- Review and set inventory levels through reorder points
- Deliver objectives within operational targets and standards
- Lead the team to develop and achieve mission/vision/values
Who We Are Looking For
- Degree, preferably Masters, in Engineering, Supply Chain or other related disciplines is preferred
- 5+ years in similar role, and MRO industry
- Ability to Optimise Work Processes:
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- Directs Work: Provides direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills Builds Networks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified