Innovation Manager – Hydration, Tea & Coffee at The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Innovation Manager – Hydration, Tea & Coffee
Employment Type: Full time
What You will Do For Us
- Lead innovation development (e.g. product, package, equipment) within his/her respective category (primarily consisting of globally led brands) to ensure a robust 1 to 3-year innovation pipeline.
- Monitor external and/or internal insights and consumer studies (global and/or Africa) by reviewing related publications, reports and research in order to raise system awareness of important trends and their potential implications.
- Work collaboratively with global category team to bring global innovation to life within the Attractive-Local-Operating-Unit(AOU) as well as share relevant Africa Operating market information in support of global innovation development.
- Develop holistic business cases and development of product, package or equipment-based innovations working in collaboration with various technical, commercial and brand functions.
- Lead, in collaboration with technical functions, discovery of new technologies, new partners and new applications of existing technologies to package-based solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
- 5 years in brand/category management, brand innovation, portfolio management, or innovation/technical disciplines.
- FMCG experience highly desired
- Ability to take an end-to-end,
- Consumer-driven approach to innovation utilizing multiple sources of information and translating those inputs into specific innovation(s) that meet marketplace needs while delivering brand/business objectives.
What We Can Do for You
You will be part of the Africa Marketing team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply