Cornerstone Insurance Plc. was incorporated on 26th July 1991 as a private limited liability company and became a Public Limited Liability, quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1997. Our organization was established to conduct Insurance business in a professional, ethical and customer-focused manner and has remained committed to these values over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage Human Resources & Admin service channels
- Performance and Talent Management
- Consistently ensure compliance with the Nigerian Labour Laws.
- Structure effective policies and processes to attract, develop, motivate, and retain top talent
- Ensure adherence and compliance with regulatory authorities and obtaining compliance certificates
- Compensation & Benefits Administration
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- Professional Certification in Human Resources will be an advantage
- A minimum of 2 years quality experience in a similar role.
- Analytical Skills
- Organizing Skills
- IT skills
- Business Writing
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation skills
- Relationship Management
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong understanding of Human Resources processes and data
- Excellent Business Ethics
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2023.