Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-End Engineer
Job ID: 80418929
Location: Idejo Street, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Personal & Private Banking
- To design, code, test, debug and correct programs in development environments. May also provide support and maintenance of computer systems.
- Works within a strict framework of programming standards under supervision of senior technical resources.
- First Degree in Information Technology or any related field
- 1-2 Broad experience in translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications and developing the programming code to create the solutions
- Total years of experience required – 3 years
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Articulating Information
- Checking Details
- Developing Expertise
- Documenting Facts
- Agile Development
- IT Applications
- Use of Build and Test Automation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified