Executive Assistant to Country Manager at APM Terminals
APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Country Manager
Job Ref.: R77626
Employment Type: Full time
- The role manages the activities of and ensures high-level administrative support to the Country Managing Director (CMD) and other Country Leadership Team (CLT) members, organize and manage the CLT standard work and ad-hoc activities, oversees the general office management activities of the Country Office (CO) and leads projects as required by the CMD under the CO scope.
- Oversee and coordinate the CMD activities, including prioritizing and scheduling appointments with external and internal stakeholders such as customers, authorities, government, labour representatives, senior leadership, CLT/TLT members etc.
- Manages administrative tasks including drafting of letters, email communication, invoices for the CO, regular reports for internal and external parties
- Coordinate all official travels both local and international, including booking of flights, hotels, security escort arrangement and ground transportation on behalf of the CMD, CO resident CLT members and visiting senior leadership members from the region/group.
- Develop, prioritize and coordinate visit schedules for visiting senior management team members from the region/group.
- Prepare and organize meetings and events (Internal and External) and attend meetings to ensure actions, minutes are noted. Drives regular follow on same.
- Runs the CLT standard work schedule and develops, arranges and participate in the CLT offsites
- Responsible for the visual management tools, weekly stand-up meeting and other LEAN tools as required for the effective performance of the CLT and CO staff
- Leads cross-functional projects as relevant within areas such as ESG, CSR, HSE etc
- Advises the CMD on cultural, engagement and social matters in Nigeria
- Provide administrative support to the Country MD and the Country Leadership Team (CLT) while maintaining absolute confidentiality.
- Manage the CO and coordinate the support from procurement, Apapa Admin/car pool, IT etc.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Understanding of Nigerian and European corporate culture
- Excellent coordination skills, attention to detail, time management and multitasking abilities
- Thinking out of the box on critical issues
- Discretion and confidentiality, Adaptability and flexibility.
- LEAN knowledge & WOW (LEAN level 3 certification required within first 12 months in role)
- Financial Management
- Planning & Scheduling
- Proficiency in office software (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st October, 2023.