Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on-trade-dominated market but with a fast-growing off-trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Content Lead – Africa Digital Hub
Job Requisition ID: JR1087077
Location: Lagos HQ
Job type: Full time
Worker Type: Regular
Purpose of Role
- As the Digital Content Lead, you will streamline the delivery of outstanding digital assets through the use of best practices and common processes for adapting and reusing content, ensuring that content arriving from global brand teams is fit-for-purpose, and implementing processes that guarantee its long-term success.
- You will be responsible for driving efficiencies in content creation, reducing the time and investment required for raw content creation, and producing personalized content for individual consumers.
- The success of this role will be measured by increasing creative quality scores and producing world-class leading experiences across every physical and digital touchpoint.
- Success in this role will be:
- Increasing creative quality scores – so markets can quantitatively measure creative standards
- Driving efficiencies in content creation – reducing the amount of time and investment put into raw content creation
- Partnerships for creative effectiveness -seek out and lock in external partnerships with content creators and/or platforms/media to deliver content in-culture and best in class experiences for consumers.
Acting as the fulcrum between our Global & Local stakeholders, you will:
- Build and own an active Test & Learn Roadmap across markets and brands, driving a culture of continuous improvement & optimization across varying Digital Content touchpoints and consumer journeys.
- Build out our Picture of Success, aligning with Global Digital partners to ensure consistent use of KPIs and Metrics.
- Maintain and govern our critical content platforms such as PIM & DAM, ensure they are utilized consistently and effectively.
- Ensure that content is accessible and syndicates out to critical domains where applicable (initially for 3rd Party / Owned Digital Shelf, and eventually beyond)
- Oversee and operate our content adaptation program, ensuring content in all markets meet our best practice standards. This includes the use of production tools such as GRIP, and Analytics tools such as Creative X.
- Ensure that content guidelines are a) representative of nuances in market and b) adhered to by global brand teams.
- To measure your success, you will conduct robust / frequent M&E to demonstrate that your interventions are meeting (globally aligned) metrics: increased quality scores, decreased delays in brand activations online and reduced spend on content adaptation.
- Partner with in-house digital content creative teams to deliver best in class consumer-first experiences.
- Partner with external content creators to achieve creative effectiveness and drive efficiencies.
- Seek out content partnerships externally to put our brands in culture whilst ensuring a consumer -first experience.
Experience / Skills Required
- At least 10 years of digital content experience.
- The right candidate will be able to demonstrate how they have embedded new digital content techniques and operational models, driving growth at scale across a business.
- Change agent. You are an organized leader who encourages the people around to do work in a unified and codified way, in service of flighting digital content more easily.
- You have a track-record of implementing new processes, tools or systems that encourage digital transformation.
- You are proactive and seek out opportunities for partnership, stepping out of the ordinary.
- A comprehensive record of ‘full-funnel’ work, including extensive experience in content across search, e-Commerce and biddable.
- Experience with DCO and understanding of the value of modular content is a plus.
- Systems thinker. You create processes that are built to last and ensure that these are in service of liberating markets from manual labor of creating assets that already exist elsewhere.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified