TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. Whether you’re a sports fanatic, a pet enthusiast, or just looking for a laugh, there’s something for everyone on TikTok. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Partnerships Manager – Sport (West Africa)
Job ID: A70644
- As the Content Partnerships Manager, you will develop innovative approaches and tactics, for different sports stakeholders in Sub-Saharan Africa (existing and new), to foster an enticing ecosystem of diverse video content on TikTok.
- In this role, the ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with creators and someone who enjoys managing identified key initiatives or programs that are globally/locally relevant.
- You will be someone that has a passion for sports, great content, an extensive understanding of both traditional and digital media, as well as TikTok’s unique value proposition, and a proven background of working with relevant partners to find success and generate data-driven experiences.
- Manage a medium-sized portfolio of PGC/PUGC accounts for the Sport content vertical in Sub-Saharan Africa, executing strategy by developing customized tactics that are aimed at content quality, publish quantity growth, and account growth.
- Identify, recruit, and onboard high potential creators public figures, and partners through engaging one-on-one communication via email and social media channels, as well as at live events, and manage day-to-day relationships with a portfolio of Sports creators and partners.
- Facilitate creating, planning, and executing Sports creators, professionals, public figures, media partners, brand partners, sports federations, institutions and partner-facing initiatives, programs, and events, including identifying new localized opportunities to increase engagement for all creators-related activities and partnerships.
- Responsible for the operational performance of Content Creators, and assisting their content performance on a daily basis vis a vis your day-to-day tasks such as partnership operations and activations, relationship maintenance, and educational material preparation.
- Lead on and Support local campaign setup, execution, reporting, and optimization to drive performance indicators in alignment with team objectives.
- Perform deep-dive analysis on creators’ content performance, review data, and effectively implement strategy while identifying areas of success and needed improvement.
- Collaborate with regional cross-functional teams to optimize campaign integration, agency relationships, and performance frameworks, ensuring alignment of activation plans with overall media and brand strategies.
- Closely monitor the sports landscape, supporting day-to-day partner management, developing narratives as well as tentpole strategic and cross-functional initiatives to ensure our partners are positioned for success and our users have access to the best local content and community possible.
- Project management and administration of day-to-day partnership activities and drive organic performance growth across Sports creators, public figures media and partner accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, with a minimum of 3+ years of work experience in a sports-focused agency or ecosystem.
- Experience with cross-functional communication and stakeholder management as this role also requires close cross-functional collaboration with colleagues and various TikTok teams around the world.
- Data analytics and reporting experience preferred.
- Experience with business development and content development business.
- Account management skills and time flexibility.
- Ability to execute strategies and plans according to management planning.
- Knowledge of the content partner Sports landscape and video content platforms across Africa.
- Understanding of local content partner ecosystem industry. – Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem and, in particular, the sports space.
- Ownership to cover the whole partner and creator acquisition chain (pitch, acquisition, retention, partnership).
- Possess strong collaboration skills and you’re able to work in a dynamic, exciting environment.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. – Strong communication and time management skills, creative and energetic.
Additional Bonus Skills:
- Existing relationships with a strong network of Sports creators, media, brands and public figures.
- Experience in sports management/sports events/sports landscape in Sub-Saharan Africa (talent management is a plus).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
- Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
- To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach.
- We are passionate about this and hope you are too.