Carbon is a pan-African digital bank with a mission to provide friction-free finance to its customers. Carbon promises to play a fundamental role in its customers’ lives wherever they are, with flexible solutions. We pride ourselves on our efficiency and with just $10mm of equity raised in 2015, we have disbursed over $100m in loans and earned more than $30mm in revenue over the last 2 years. Carbon has operations in Ghana, Kenya, and Nigeria, supported by a talented team spread between Lagos, Nairobi, London, Argentina, and Palo Alto so we operate with a remote-first mindset.
We invite applications for:
Title: Management Trainee Programme
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Carbon MFB
- Selected candidates will rotate through functional areas such as Risk, Collections, Customer Success, Finance, and Business Intelligence during a 3 – 6 month period. At the end of the 6 months, the top trainees will be selected and invited for permanent employment.
- Candidates will be given significant responsibility and work directly with Heads of Department on critical areas of the business. All projects will be technical and require a high level of analysis & automation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Logical thinker evidenced by strong numerical/data skills or programming/coding experience (SQL, Retool & python)
- Experience in financial services, technology, or financial technology is an added advantage.
- Ideal candidates will be PRIMED – Passionate, Resourceful, Intellectual, Maverick, Execution, and Data-Driven.
The expected remuneration is N250,000 net monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- People Screening
- Online Test
- Assessment Centre/Interviews