The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance), establish in 1979, provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refuelling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance serves over 35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country. In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatised and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa both have acquired stakes in the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager (Express Cargo Business)
- To drive express cargo (Courier) revenue and business growth across various warehouses.
- Meet defined express cargo revenue and volume targets.
- Develop and execute strategies to attract new clients and increase market share for express cargo.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to be in tune with industry trends.
- Maintain database of express cargo agents and drive business growth and customer’s retention.
- Address customer feedbacks and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Maintain cordial relationship with all stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Logistics, or other relevant fields.
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant area is a clear advantage.
- Applicants must posses a strong knowledge of international air cargo industry practices, regulations, and trends.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills is a key requirement.
- Proven experience in managing cargo operations at a busy international airport or similar environment is desirable.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Must have a minimum 7 years working experience in similar position with at least 3 years in supervisory role.
- Experience in handling business development roles in FMCG and logistics industry is a clear advantage.
How to Apply
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th October, 2023.