International Breweries was established in December 1971 and listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1995. AB InBev consolidated its business stakes in Pabod Breweries Limited and Intafact Beverages Limited, this merger which concluded in December 2012 and made AB InBev to the major owner of International Breweries Plc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Representative – High End
Requisition ID.: 30051755
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- The key purpose of this role to to work towards achieving growth in volumes sold; growth in market share and increased competitiveness through providing market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified segments.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales targets for assigned areas
- Ensure IB products are available in reasonable stock (complete range) in the customers and retail outlets
- Identify sales prospects and contact and other accounts as assigned
- Develop new contact and incremental contract business
- Ensure product and brand are available in assigned sales area
- Develop and supervise preparation, issuance and delivery of sale materials, exhibit and promotion programs.
- Ensure merchandising (visibility of the brands in terms of POS and Chillers) in the customers and retail outlets
- Ensure chillers are properly placed in the performing outlet and used exclusively for IBPLC products in the assigned sector
- Monitor the recommended price of our product at sales outlets
- Closely monitor and update the business on competitor’s activities
- Drive to exceed quotas within assigned territories while supporting the overall strategies and growth for the business
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Social Sciences or any relevant discipline
- Minimum of (2) years Sales experience in FMCG Industry.
Roles, Skills and Attributes required:
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of Sales in FMCG
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications
- Be dynamic and sociable
- Good sense of organization
- Responsible for entrusted working tools (vehicles, calculators, staplers etc.)
- Must do his/her utmost to achieve the objectives that will be fixed
- Must be punctual, self confident, self disciplined.
- Have easy contact and a sense of collaboration
- Be a team leader
- Good oral and writing skills
- Be very predictable
- Ability to maintain good relations with other departments within the company
- Ability to listen and set an example to others
- Master sales techniques
- Ability to work under pressure
- React positively to constructive criticism
- Ability to comply with the instructions of his/her direct supervisor
- Sharing risks for security measures linked to logistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th October 2023.