Radix Pension Managers is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator (“PFA”) by the National Pension Commission (“PenCom”) with presence across Nigeria. Formerly known as IGI Pension Fund Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IGI Plc, Radix Pension Managers Limited has an authorized and paid-up share capital of over One Billion Naira which has facilitated the competitive acquisition of such prerequisites as technology and manpower as well as ensuring a comfortable working capital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently hiring for the role of Business Development Officer at a PFA.
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for sourcing for new prospects, calling prospective customers, explaining our service offering, and guiding them through the retirement savings account opening process.
- Collection of contribution schedules from client organisations
- Timely distribution of statement of accounts to clients
- Identify and assist in marketing Legacy Funds
- Brand Marketing i.e., presentation of the company’s product to potential clients
- Maintaining customer relationship with clients.
- Identify new prospects and build relationship with them
- Assist clients and customers in handling of any issues they have
- Maintain market intelligence on industry competition and report accordingly
- Organise avenues to present product information and proposals to the public and prospective corporate clients on varied services
- Assist in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Perform other duties as may be directed by the supervisor
- First Degree in any discipline from a reputable higher institution.
- 3-4 years Sales & Marketing Experience in a Pension Fund Management company and/or Asset Management industry with proven results.
- Attention to Details
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Management
- Selling skills.
- Consultative / Product Knowledge skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 6th October, 2023.