Berger Paints Nigeria Plc has a reputation for being the first in setting standards in the paint industry in Nigeria, evidenced by its scorecard as presented. It has pioneered a wide range of speciality products that are much sought after in this dynamic and ever-changing market. Berger Paints Nigeria PLC is also the first company to unveil an ultramodern fully automated factory with a daily capacity of 10,000,000 litres of paint production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develops a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conducts research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Maintains records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Liaises with the sales admin unit to provide after-sales support and ensure satisfactory feedback.
- Builds and maintains long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Attends events and exhibitions to generate sales leads.
- Develops and manages strategic partnerships to grow the business.
- Trains entry-level sales employees in the business development process.
- Drives the sales process end-to-end.
- Schedules business meetings with prospective clients, prepares the necessary documentation, and makes presentations to promote the company’s products to facilitate business agreements.
- Negotiates contract terms with clients and prepares sales contracts ensuring adherence to company policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitors the project and supply chain unit to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Upsells customers by promoting company products and services that address customers’ needs.
- Gathers useful information from customer and competitor data and performs analysis to provide insight and inform business decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales, or a related field from a reputable and accredited university.
- 7 – 10 years experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or in a similar role.
- Wide knowledge of Berger Paint products and the paint manufacturing industry.
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizing
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools and CRM software.
- Having a Vehicle is an added advantage
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Oral and written communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.