AS Energy Services is a privately owned oil and gas services company. Our area of service are tailored to meet the ever increasing demand for local content job execution in the oil and gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Our core activities include: Glassfibre Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) and Polyester (GRP) pipe systems, Pipeline Process and Services Pipeline, Fabrication & Construction Supply of Line Pipes & OTCG Pipes, Supply of Drilling Rigs supply and rotating equipment Valve sales and maintenance With our team of experience technical experts we are able to provide first class service and to respond to quickly and efficiently to our client’s need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a full-time on-site role located in Port Harcourt for a Business Development Manager.
- The Business Development Manager will identify new business opportunities, develop and implement growth strategies, and build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- The Business Development Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop strategies that meet customer needs and stay current with industry and market trends to ensure that AS Energy Services Limited remains competitive.
- Creating development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Preparing business/sales reports for management
- Develop strong customer relationships to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact
- Build a sales network of the organization to ensure continuous achievement of monthly revenue targets.
- Document and manage all sales activities, follow up with clients and prospects and generate reports to reflect the quantity and quality of sales activities.
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
- Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships
- Liaising with colleagues to develop business and sales strategies
- Preparing financial projections and sales targets
- Attending events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Preparing presentations and participating in business meetings.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Professional certifications in Business Development
- IT inclined.
- MUST have a cognitive Business Development experience in the OIL & GAS Industry
- Excellent knowledge of market research, strategic planning, and forecasting
- Familiarity with industry trends and legislation, and experience in business development in emerging markets
- Willingness to travel as necessary.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Conceptual, Innovative and analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th October, 2023.