StarTimes is one of the fastest growing pay-TV company in Nigeria, since its inception with the largest television body in Africa (N.T.A), Nigerians who have been denied of affordable entertainment, now have unlimited access to enjoyable and affordable pay TV. StarTimes operates on a novel technology; Digital Terrestrial Technology (DTT), first to be recognized and appreciated by Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Execute complex sales and effectively manage the sales process and activities.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Meet or exceed personal sales quota;
- Sign up new corporate clients and businesses.
- Cultivate leads and generate referrals.
- Track sales activities.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degrees or its equivalent in Social Sciences.
- Not less than 2 years working experience in corporate sales from any industry.
- Sound computer skills.
- Tremendous customer advocate with exceptional networking and relationship building.
- Sound Work Ethic.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, driven, organized, creative, and possess superior communication and problem solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Experience building leads and creating new business opportunities.
- Ability to communicate with customers in a clear, memorable, and inspirational way.
- Highly strategic, interpersonal and analytical in nature.
- Proficiency in English Language.
- Highly collaborative, team player, positive attitude.
- Impeccable presentation skills.
- Ability to sell value, manage sales process and think critically.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quota.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.