Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Programs Coordinator – Bilingual
Employment Type: Full-time
About the role:
- As a Program Coordinator within the Partnership Team, you will play a vital role in managing various projects and initiatives related to partnerships.
- Your primary role will be to coordinate and oversee the successful execution of projects, focusing on product configuration for partners and implementing partnership-related automations.
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure the smooth operation of partnership programs.
What you would be expected to do
- Coordinate partnership implementations in the assigned country, ensuring successful execution.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, ensuring that timelines, deliverables are met.
- Develop and maintain project plans, including task assignments, track action items, and resource allocation.
- Identify automation opportunities for streamlined partnership workflows, working with relevant teams for implementation.
- Proactively monitor project risks, resolving issues to maintain timelines and deliverables.
- Provide regular project status updates to management and stakeholders for transparent communication.
- Work with partners to comprehend product configuration requirements, ensuring accurate and timely implementation.
- Assess the impact of changes, capture, assess and document requirements, provide communication of the delivery of the requirements to the relevant stakeholders in line with the vision, scope and business change needs.
- Help the Channel in identifying business problems and opportunities.
- Generate monthly strategic progress reports in other to help process KPI performance measurement .
- Proficient in the use of Project Management tools, such as;
- Trello, JIRA, ProofHub (or any other)
- Work closely with other Program Managers in ensuring effective and efficient project execution
- Analytics & Reporting
- Work closely with the relevant team to make sure accurate data-flow and reporting across all systems
- Keep updated records and create reports, presentation, data visualizations, dashboards using; Google Charts, Tableau or Microsoft Power BI (or any other)
- Inter-departmental support to ensure business goals are achieved.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Have Bachelors Degree or its equivalent.
- Are poficient in English & French.
- Have 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role is preferred, experience in Program or Project Management from similar industry, FMCG, financial institution etc.
- Have At least 2 years’ experience in managing a project with clear achievements of goals and satisfactory performance.
- Have Project Management Professional (PMP), Associate in Project Management, Program Management.
- Professional (PgMP), IT related Certification or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Have excellent people skills and ability to work with stakeholders with different working styles, priorities and communication styles
- Have Clear and straight to the point communication and cross-cultural communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Have Demonstrated excellent time management skills in terms of workload balancing.
- Have the Ability to evaluate prioritisation of tasks and project on the go and work on high impact-low effort items first.
- Have Problem solving ability and fix what’s broken mindset – strategic thinking, innovation, and action.
- Pay Excellent attention to details.
- Have excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills over long periods of time
- Are Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic people who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Sun King Academy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date