Dana, a conglomerate with diversified busines interest in different sectors of the economy, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assembly Engineer (Automobile)
Location: Isolo-Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble products according to instructions, specifications, and quality standards
- Follow all safety regulations and procedures
- Complete production paperwork accurately.
- Ensure the accuracy of parts and components used in the assembly process
- Monitor production line for potential problems
- Report any problems to supervisors
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Requirements and Qualifications
- OND,HND or B.Sc Degree
- 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in an automobile assemblyenvironment preferred
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety procedures and instructions
- Able to use basic hand tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2023.